Please note: We require that applicants submit their applications and have ALL of their documents received no later than the VMCAS priority deadline of September 15 at 1pm EST.
- Complete and Submit VMCAS Application
- Complete and Submit UGA Supplemental Application
- Submit the $75 supplemental application fee
- VMCAS eLORS (Electronic Letters of Recommendation; 3 required, at least 1 veterinarian required)
- Official Transcripts from All Colleges Attended
- GRE Scores (Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing) to the correct GRE code: "U GEORGIA COLL VET MED" (5752)
- Residency verification (Georgia residents)
- Residency certification (South Carolina and Delaware residents) (Due by December 1st)
- Please check eLearning Commons to see what materials have been received by the Admissions Office and paired with your application -- review periodically to ensure your application materials have been received. You will gain access to eLearning Commons after you submit your supplemental application. Failure to check the status of your application may result in your application being withdrawn from consideration. Please contact us with any concerns via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.