We Want YOUR Nominations!
Please download the 2017 Alumni Awards nomination form and fill it out completely, and include background information on your nominee for them to be considered for an award this year. If you have previously nominated someone, please send us updated information about your nominee, as previous nominees are still considered for the award.
The deadline for 2017 alumni award nominations is October 17, 2016. Awards will be presented at the 54th Annual Conference Awards Luncheon in 2017.
About the Awards
We ask alumni to describe their nominee's contributions in one or more of the following areas:
- Animal and human health related public service
- Professional service
- Involvement in veterinary educational research and/or service
- Contributions to the local community, state, or nation
- Involvement in veterinary associations at the local, state, or national level
- Contribution to the College's Alumni Association
Nominees for the Young Achiever Award must have graduated 9, 10 or 11 years prior to the year the award is presented.
Our alumni award winners are chosen in the early spring of each year and awarded at the Annual Conference and Alumni Weekend. Nominations are solicited from all veterinary medicine alumni each fall, with the deadline for submissions in October.
Distinguished Alumnus Award Winners 2016
Walter T. Stinson
Class of 1957
Lisa K. Nolan
Class of 1988
Rebecca E. Stinson
Class of 2002