Instructions using Acrobat Reader
The PDF is editable on your computer with Acrobat Reader by following the steps below:
- Download the Animal Request Form here [PDF]. The PDF will either open in Acrobat directly in your browser window, or will download to your computer depending on the settings you have set up in your browser.
- Once you have the form open in Acrobat, hit the “Tab” key to go to the first field (“P.I.”) and enter in the P.I.
- Hit “Tab” again, and the cursor will jump to the next field, complete that entry, and so on.
- When all entries are complete, print the file by selecting File > Print.
- Submit the printed form to Animal Resources.
Note: The completed from cannot be saved with the entries unless you have Adobe Acrobat Professional. Acrobat Reader will not allow the file to be saved; it can, however, be printed.