Athens and Tifton Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratories are now accepting BVD-PI ELISA testing directly from producers.
Everything you need to collect, package, and ship your BVD samples. Call us for your FREE kit today!
Your first testing kit will include:
• 1 ear notcher
• 50 sample tubes and submission bags
• Submission forms
• Permanent markers
• Reduced price UPS labels
For BVD persistently infected animals:
• Collect ear notch samples into individually labeled capped tubes.
• Complete enclosed submission form.
• Ship with ice packs to the lab using one of our provided, discounted UPS labels.
- Learn more about BVD and the risk to your herd at: Bovine Viral Diarrhea