External Affairs Communications
UGA close to making flu vaccine
UGA Center of Vaccines and Immunology and Sanofi Pasteur extend research collaboration
UGA Center of Vaccines and Immunology and Sanofi Pasteur enter into the next phase of research collaboration.
CVI Welcomes New Director of Partnership Alliances and Business Development for Biomedical Sciences
The Center for Vaccines and Immunology welcomes Dr. Michelle A. Booden as their Director of Partnership Alliances and Business Development for Biomedical Sciences
In the Media
- CVI welcomes, Michelle Booden, new director of strategic alliances and business development
- CVI and Sanofi Pasteur Extends Research Agreement
- Atlanta Journal Constitution - 2018 Influenza Season
- Daily Republic - 2018 Influenza Season
- UGA close to making flu vaccine
- Collaborative research identifies broadly cross-protective vaccines for H3N2 influenza
The College’s alumni and friends magazine, containing information about people and current programs. The Aesculapian is a good source of story ideas for journalists. For current and past issues of the Aesculapian, click here for the archives.