DVM, MS, PhD
Associate Research Scientist
- MS (1977), University of Georgia
- DVM (1981), University of Georgia
Research interests include maintaining and propagating filarial parasites and their vectors for the supply of these materials to investigators throughout North America.
- Vanapalli, S. R., Hung, Y. P., Fleckenstein, L., Dzimianski, M. T. and McCall, J. W. 2002. Pharmacokinetics and dose proportionality of oral moxidectin in beagle dogs. Biopharmaceutics and Drug Disposition, 23(7):263-72.
- Kinnamon, K. E., Engle, R. R., Poon, B. T., Ellis, W. Y., McCall, J. W. and Dzimianski, M. T. 2000. Anticancer agents suppressive for adult parasites of filariasis in Mongolian jirds. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine. Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine, 224(1):45-9.
- Theplertboon, R., Fleckenstein, L., Dzimianski, M. T. and McCall, J. W. 2000. Pharmacokinetics of UMF-078, a candidate antifilarial drug, in infected dogs. The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, 62(1):86-91.