Below are examples of some of the research projects that are being conducted by faculty at the UGA College of Veterinary Medicine.
Funded Summer 2015
- Consequences of Anthropogenic Resources for the Cross-scale Dynamics of an Enteric Pathogen in an Avian Host
- Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of an Immunotherapy for the Extension of Post-Chemotherapeutic Remission Times in Dogs Diagnosed with Large B-cell Lymphoma
- Experimental Infection of Fish with Dracunculus
- Influence of Maternal Lead on F1 Pigeon Hatchlings
- Bioinformatics Resource Centers for Infectious Diseases