Zoobiquity Conference 2019
Fri, September 13, 2019 - Fri, September 13, 2019
Contact: Cheryl Kennedy
The Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is the most convenient airport to use when attending a conference in Athens. Groome Transportation offers an excellent shuttle service to and from the Atlanta Airport and Athens. For more information and to schedule a reservation, please visit http://athens.groometransportation.com/.
*Registration fee includes: continental breakfast, refreshment breaks, lunch, and instructional materials.
- Non-Lab Conference: Refunds are available for cancellations made by 5 p.m. ET, 10 days prior to the beginning of your event.
- Wet Lab Conference: Refunds are available for cancellations made by 5 p.m., 45 days prior to the beginning of your event.
- If a course is cancelled for any reason, the CVM will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
- For courtesy and liability reasons, we prohibit children and domestic animals (except working animals, e.g., guide dogs) at our CE conferences.
- Each conference participant may receive mail from companies or individuals who have obtained names and addresses from course registrations as permitted by the Georgia Open Records Act.
The University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, founded in 1946, is dedicated to training future veterinarians, to conducting research related to animal diseases, and to providing veterinary services for animals and their owners. Our research efforts are aimed at enhancing the quality of life for animals and people, improving the productivity of poultry and livestock, and preserving a healthy interface between wildlife and people in the environment they share.