Sat, September 24, 2016
This course offers 6.5 CE Hours
For more information about the Annual South Eastern Veterinary Neurology (SEVEN) Conference, Click Here
|8:00-8:30||Continental Breakfast & Check In|
|8:30-8:40||Welcome and Introductions||Dr. Simon Platt|
|8:40-9:30||Lecture 1||Sandipan Pati, MD|
|7:00 PM||Dinner||Sponsored by
|This course offers 6.5 CE hours|
Contact: Melissa Kilpatrick
CLICK HERE for driving directions
Arriving by Flight:
Connections to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport from multiple airports are available. It is the most convenient airport for the attendees. If you wish to use the shuttle service, please visit this GROOME SHUTTLE website
The Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is the most convenient airport to use when attending a conference in Athens. Groome Transportation offers an excellent shuttle service to and from the Atlanta Airport and Athens. For more information and to schedule a reservation, please visit http://athens.groometransportation.com/.
|Holiday Inn||197 East Broad Street, Athens, GA 706-549-4433 * Block Code: VET|
|Holiday Inn Express||513 West Broad Street, Athens, GA * 706-546-8122|
|Georgia Center Hotel||1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA * 800.884.1381 * Block Code: 87344|
|Hilton Garden Inn||390 Washington Street, Athens, GA * 706.363.9948|
|The Hotel Indigo||500 College Avenue, Athens, GA * 706.546.0430|
|Courtyard by Marriott||166 North Finley Street, Athens, GA * 706.369.7000|
|Springhill Suites||3500 Daniells Bridge Road, Athens, GA 30606
Block Code: vmavmaa(two queen beds) or vmavmab(one king bed)
*Registration fee includes: continental breakfast, refreshment breaks, lunch, and instructional materials.
- Non-Lab Conference: Refunds are available for cancellations made by 5 p.m. ET, 10 days prior to the beginning of your event.
- Wet Lab Conference: Refunds are available for cancellations made by 5 p.m., 45 days prior to the beginning of your event.
- If a course is cancelled for any reason, the CVM will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
- For courtesy and liability reasons, we prohibit children and domestic animals (except working animals, e.g., guide dogs) at our CE conferences.
- Each conference participant may receive mail from companies or individuals who have obtained names and addresses from course registrations as permitted by the Georgia Open Records Act.
The University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, founded in 1946, is dedicated to training future veterinarians, to conducting research related to animal diseases, and to providing veterinary services for animals and their owners. Our research efforts are aimed at enhancing the quality of life for animals and people, improving the productivity of poultry and livestock, and preserving a healthy interface between wildlife and people in the environment they share.