External Affairs Communications
Zoobiquity conference to bring together animal and human health professionals in Atlanta
The University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, in partnership with Emory University and the Clinical Translational Science Alliance (CTSA), will host Zoobiquity ATL September 13, 2019 at the Emory Conference Center in Atlanta.
CVM Names Interim Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Affairs
Dr. Sharron Quisenberry will join the CVM as interim associate dean of research and graduate affairs.
CVM researcher honored as UGA Inventor of the Year
CVM professor Holly Sellers named UGA Inventor of the Year
In the Media
- Resistance Fighter - Fighting Antibiotic Resistance
- Game-changing’ flu vaccine could require only 1 shot every 5-10 years
- CVI welcomes, Michelle Booden, new director of strategic alliances and business development
- CVI and Sanofi Pasteur Extends Research Agreement
- Atlanta Journal Constitution - 2018 Influenza Season
- Daily Republic - 2018 Influenza Season
The College’s alumni and friends magazine, containing information about people and current programs. The Aesculapian is a good source of story ideas for journalists. For current and past issues of the Aesculapian, click here for the archives.