External Affairs Communications
UGA CVM accepted as member of Clinical and Translational Science Award One Health Alliance
The University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine has been accepted as a member of the Clinical and Translational Science Award One Health Alliance (COHA).
UGA and Emory awarded four-year $2.6M NIH grant to study cystic fibrosis
A collaboration between researchers at the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, College of Public Health and Emory University’s Cystic Fibrosis Center recently was awarded a four-year grant that will lead to a better understanding of lung inflammation in cystic fibrosis patients.
UGA-DLABS awarded full accreditation from the AAVLD
UGA-DLABS awarded full accreditation from the American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians (AAVLD).
In the Media
- CVI welcomes, Michelle Booden, new director of strategic alliances and business development
- CVI and Sanofi Pasteur Extends Research Agreement
- Atlanta Journal Constitution - 2018 Influenza Season
- Daily Republic - 2018 Influenza Season
- UGA close to making flu vaccine
- Mark Tompkins - Winners announced for President’s Interdisciplinary Seed Grant Program
The College’s alumni and friends magazine, containing information about people and current programs. The Aesculapian is a good source of story ideas for journalists. For current and past issues of the Aesculapian, click here for the archives.