External Affairs Communications
CVM faculty member elected to National Institutes of Health Council of Councils
Susan Sanchez to represent CVM on NIH Council of Councils
UGA study shows bacteria change their surface to increase antibiotic resistance
A recent study by a team of researchers at the University of Georgia provides insight into how and why bacteria become resistant to commonly used antibiotics over time.
Newly published study shows that temperature has effect on Zika transmission
New study by team of researchers from the University of Georgia, Harvard, Stanford and the University of Florida shows temperature is a big factor in Zika transmission.
In the Media
- CVI welcomes, Michelle Booden, new director of strategic alliances and business development
- CVI and Sanofi Pasteur Extends Research Agreement
- Atlanta Journal Constitution - 2018 Influenza Season
- Daily Republic - 2018 Influenza Season
- UGA close to making flu vaccine
- Mark Tompkins - Winners announced for President’s Interdisciplinary Seed Grant Program
The College’s alumni and friends magazine, containing information about people and current programs. The Aesculapian is a good source of story ideas for journalists. For current and past issues of the Aesculapian, click here for the archives.