External Affairs Communications
Veteran’s service dog recovering after Middle Georgia wreck leaves him ‘almost paralyzed’
Check out this story WGXA did on one of our patients. We are so thankful to be a part of Dutch’s recovery story! He is an amazing dog.
CVM represented in the National Conservation Leadership Institute 2018 class
Mark Ruder, assistant research scientist at the Southeastern Cooperative Wildlife Disease Study accepted to October 2018 NCLI cohort
College of Veterinary Medicine welcomes director of development
Kelley Gibson has joined the CVM as the senior director of development.
In the Media
- CVI welcomes, Michelle Booden, new director of strategic alliances and business development
- CVI and Sanofi Pasteur Extends Research Agreement
- Atlanta Journal Constitution - 2018 Influenza Season
- Daily Republic - 2018 Influenza Season
- UGA close to making flu vaccine
- Mark Tompkins - Winners announced for President’s Interdisciplinary Seed Grant Program
The College’s alumni and friends magazine, containing information about people and current programs. The Aesculapian is a good source of story ideas for journalists. For current and past issues of the Aesculapian, click here for the archives.