Your best career choice starts with UGA
Our hospital is a unique and exciting place to work. From our state-of-the-art facility to our amazing patients and team approach, we offer a dynamic work environment that will help you grow professionally and achieve your career goals. We also offer competitive pay, shift differentials, unit differentials, paid holidays, and other great benefits.
View our current openings and apply today! You can also contact our HR Department at 706-542-4459 or email your interest to Sonya Lane, People Operations Manager, at email@example.com.
Why Work at the UGA Veterinary Teaching Hospital?
- Robust and Diverse Caseload
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Shift Differentials
- Opportunities to Further Your Education and Training
- Great Team Environment
- Annual Leave Accrual
- Sick Leave Accrual
- Four Health Insurance Options
- Heath Savings Accounts
- Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Great Retirement Plans
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Facility!
At the UGA VTH, we care for all animals great and small with doctors that specialize in areas ranging from behavioral medicine to soft tissue surgery and everything in-between. While we may offer a variety of services, one thing remains the same — our passion and commitment to providing exceptional and compassionate veterinary care.
About Athens, Ga.
Athens is a great place to live! Nicknamed the Classic City, it was awarded the title of “The South’s Best College Town” by Southern Living in 2022.
- The Ultimate Athens Area Guide from the UGA Hotel
- Visit Athens, GA – Visitor’s Guide
- Explore Georgia: Athens
Other Helpful Links
- About the UGA College of Veterinary Medicine
- Explore UGA
- Careers at UGA
- Connect With Us on Social – Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube