Please read the following directions carefully before starting:
Thank you and we look forward to working with you and your cat!
9. Please list the people in the cat’s environment and their schedules.
10. What other animals are in the house or on the premises? Please list the animals in the order they were obtained. Please describe how introductions were done between animals.
34. How does your cat respond to:
If your cat has ever bitten or scratched anyone, please fill in the following details for each incident: who has been bitten, what was the context, and where on the body/how severe was the injury (if contact was made; e.g. bruised, broke skin, drew blood, number of stitches required). Have the bites been reported to public health authorities (e.g. local authorities, hospital, humane society)?
If inappropriate elimination is primary behavior concern, skip to question 39
39. Information about litter boxes provided:
40. Behavior at litter box: (please check all that apply)
*If you have one cat, please skip this section*
Thank you very much for your time and efforts. We look forward to meeting you and your cat!