Advanced diagnostics and treatment options to manage your pet's diabetes
We are proud to offer one of the first veterinary Diabetes Clinics in the United States. Our goal is to provide comprehensive diagnostics, treatment and support to ensure optimal management of diabetes mellitus in cats and dogs.
We recognize that diabetes mellitus can be a complicated disease to manage. We welcome all cases for evaluation from straightforward to difficult-to-control. We will design a treatment plan for each patient and provide owner and practitioner support.
Services we offer:
- Continuous interstitial glucose monitoring (CIGM): This is a great way to perform glucose curves to monitor insulin therapy and can be done at home. Blood glucose values are measured every 5 minutes for up to 5 days.
- Blood glucose curve interpretations: Interpreting blood glucose curves to determine optimal insulin therapy is complicated. We will be happy to interpret your curves and make treatment recommendations.
- Evaluation and initial treatment recommendations for diabetic patients
- Follow-up care for diabetic patients
- Educational resources for owners and practitioners