Providing telemedicine consultations for both health and disease management of cats and dogs
Our Clinical Nutrition Service provides telemedicine consultations for dogs and cats of all life stages that may be experiencing long term, chronic medical issues that can be better supported with nutritional guidance, as well as healthy pets. Please note that this service is not to assist with acute or emergent nutritional needs. For pets that are severely ill and need immediate nutritional assistance, we recommend you contact your primary care veterinarian or an emergency clinic for assistance.
Services provided include:
- Consultation on your pet’s current nutritional needs
- Custom commercial diet plans
- Custom homemade diet formulations
- Analysis of current homemade diet recipes
- Ingredient and supplement research