Ambassador Animal Hospital is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join their team! If you’re looking for an opportunity to work at an amazing hospital, and live in an amazing city, this is the job for you!
Ambassador Animal Hospital is a well-established small animal practice in Greenville, SC. We have been a part of the Greenville community for almost 60 years and have a loyal clientele who seek the best care for their pets. We are now located in a brand-new hospital featuring 9 exam rooms, double surgery suite, dental suite, spacious lobby, etc. This new building allows us to take patient care to the next level! Our mission is to excel at patient care and provide compassion for both pets and owners. We want to leave each day having influenced our patients lives for the better, whether that is by providing wellness care, medical therapies, or even just belly rubs.
As a team we want to prioritize respecting each other and acting as professionals. At the same time, we want to show grace and compassion to one another. Our ultimate goal is to have a trusting team that feels like a family.
Our multi-doctor practice is supported by a dedicated team of support staff that share the passion of providing our clients the best possible care. We are assisted in this through high quality diagnostic tools, treatment and surgery.
Greenville is located in the upstate of South Carolina and is known for its charm and energetic spirit. You will love the downtown atmosphere and beautiful scenery. If you enjoy the outdoors, you are in the perfect location with easy access to top ranked U.S. Parks, Lakes. When you want to relax, jump into a culinary scene that will kickstart your taste buds. Home to its own performance theater, art museum, kid’s museum, minor league baseball team, hockey team, and zoo, Greenville has been ranked as the top place to live in the country by National Geographic. Most recently, Greenville was ranked 13th best city for young adults by Forbes Magazine. Greenville is truly a beautiful city and the perfect place to call home.
For more information regarding our practice, please visit our website at: https://ambassadoranimalGVL.com
Or check us out on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/AnimalHospitalGVill
• Build relationships with clients. Help grow the practice by welcoming new clients to the hospital.
• Is passionate about our craft, and puts patient needs first.
• Diagnose, treat, and prescribe, while always keeping our patient’s best interest in mind.
• Perform surgeries and dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Champion client communication.
• Keep detailed medical records.
• Keep your education up to date, by staying current on new medical information.
• Assist in the development of your teammates, as a rising tide raises all ships.
• Present a positive image of the hospital in the community.
Skills and Qualifications:
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university
• Licensure to practice in the state of South Carolina
• Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collaboratively work with hospital team members
• Confidence in decision making, while remaining open to other’s ideas.
• Manages time and tasks appropriately
• Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients
• Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
About Ambassador Animal Hospital:
We opened in Greenville, South Carolina in 1965. Our practice provides a full range of veterinarian services in downtown Greenville, as well as serving Taylors, Greer, and the surrounding areas. We have a double surgical suite, in-house blood and urine machines, digital radiographs, ultrasound, and laser therapy. At Ambassador Animal Hospital, we form lasting relationships with our clients to promote proper pet care. Our Family focused practice creates an environment where every associate and client have a voice. With a fun and exciting atmosphere, we look forward to share this with the next team member!
Job Type: Full-time
• Flexible schedule with no-weekends or on-call
• Family friendly work environment
• 401(k) with Matching
• Employee pet discount
• Health insurance
• Paid time-off
• CE allowance, and time off to pursue CE training
• Professional development and Mentorship
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org