The Animal Hospital of North Myrtle Beach is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our amazing team!
• You’re a well-rounded and energetic DVM looking for a position where you can grow your skills. You may be
experienced or a new grad – it’s your attitude that sets you apart!
• You enjoy the ability to fully work-up and treat a broad range of challenging cases.
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; as well as a good sense of humor – that’s what
will help you thrive in our culture.
• You are a life-long learner and you like a good challenge.
• You enjoy working in a collaborative atmosphere with like-minded professionals.
• You understand that your own self care is critical to your patients’ well-being.
• You enjoy being active in your community and giving back to causes you support.
• Our hospital is well-established and has an excellent reputation in our community.
• We are devoted to our loyal, long-term clients with generous appointment times, plenty of support staff and
ample doctor-client face time.
• We are a collaborative team practicing progressive medicine. We thrive in a positive and professional, yet
• We are located less than 1000 feet from the water – take a walk on your lunch break!
• Our support staff is well trained and fully leveraged.
• Our hospital is well equipped and practices gold standard medicine.
• We have Digital Radiographs, Ultrasound and Surgical Laser!
Check us out here: https://www.animalhospitalnmb.com/
Grab your stethoscope and flip-flops and come live by the ocean! With over 60 miles of sandy beaches – Myrtle Beach is the hub of South Carolina’s Grand Strand region. Water sports, shell collecting, world-class fishing, world class golfing and a vibrant arts and restaurant scene – there is much to love about North Myrtle Beach. Wouldn’t it be nice to love where you work and live where you play!
About Our Offerings:
In addition to our “work-hard-play-hard” culture. We offer:
• A structured mentorship program that will allow you to grow your skills
• Above Industry, Aggressive Base Salary + Bonus Structure
• HUGE signing bonus
• Flexible schedule – lets talk!
• Excellent health insurance (including dental and vision) and a 401k with a company match
• Generous CE allowance and CE time off
• Paid time off and holiday pay
• PLIT, state license, AVMA dues, DEA License as well as a subscription to VIN
If you have the drive, passion, and medical skills we’re looking for, we’d love to meet you. For confidential consideration, please send your resume to Rebecca Metheny at: [email protected]