East Roswell Vet Hospital
Posted On: January 10, 2021
Job Type: Veterinarian
Work Type: Small Animal Only
Business Name: East Roswell Vet Hospital
Contact Name: Jen Battle
Not all superheroes wear capes, but we sure think our staff should wear one every day! Join a passionate bunch of veterinary professionals at East Roswell Vet Hospital that is saving the Roswell, GA community, one pet at a time!
Led by Dr. Kimberly van Buren, we are a very fast-growing, two doctor, energetic practice seeking another talented veterinarian to join our team in Roswell, GA. We strive to serve all animals, including exotics and wildlife. Dr. van Buren has 20+ years of experience and is willing/able to mentor anyone who would benefit and allow a veterinarian to practice according to their best judgment. We have a new 4000 square foot facility built in 2017. We offer a modern, spacious working area, a large treatment area, an in-house laboratory, digital radiography (including dental), ultrasound, and cold laser therapy. We also offer an alternative to the traditional spay and neuter by offering ovary-sparing sprays and vasectomies in a beautiful surgery suite.
We pride ourselves on providing the best care offering a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services using progressive, modern medicine and innovative technology. To complement our doctors, we have an experienced support staff and a strong leadership team to help in your success to deliver the best care to each pet and pet owner!
• DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school with interest in preventative care, surgery, or emergency cases
• Recent veterinarian graduate ready to provide passionate care
• Active license non-restricted license (or ability to obtain) in the state of Georgia
• A passion for building a trusting relationship with clients, colleagues, and community
• Committed to ongoing personal education and assist in leading the development of others
• Be the most trusted partner in pet care using strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Competitive Compensation Package
• No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
• Paid Time Off
• Annual CE Reimbursement $1,500 + a $5,000 CE Bonus on your 5th work anniversary
• 401K With Annual Employer Match
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
• Personal Liability Insurance Coverage & AVMA Membership
• Pet Care Discount
• Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
Learn more about our clinic: www.ervethosp.com
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.