Who We Are:
Originally, established in 1961, Brooksville Veterinary Clinic has been a staple in the community for over 60 years. Dr. Seth Jenkins purchased Brooksville Veterinary Clinic in 2020 and his love for veterinary medicine, emphasis on progressive medical care, and focus on team well-being is central to Brooksville Veterinary Clinic.
Brooksville Vet is a paperless practice providing full-service care through:
• Preventive care and client education- nutrition, diet consultations, parasite treatment, vaccinations
• Services and Diagnostics- digital radiology, in-house lab, surgery, dentistry with digital radiographs, electrocautery unit, and ultrasound.
• Primarily treating companion animals, we strive to provide clients with answers to all of their questions and take the time to answer them thoroughly. We understand pets are family and our staff puts pets’ needs first every time. We believe that the well-being of our team is essential to providing best patient care and continuing the growth and success of our practice. We pursue team well-being by promoting active communication and listening to the needs of our team. We’re closed on Saturdays and Sundays, with no emergency or on call.
Brooksville, known as Florida’s Nature Coast, is located 30 minutes from the beach where you can enjoy the warm water from the Gulf of Mexico. We are home to Withlacoochee State Forest where you can explore 157,479 acres of hiking, biking, equestrian, canoe trails, camping, hunting, bird watching, canoeing, and mountain biking. Brooksville is less than an hour from Tampa which provides big city amenities and activities such as Busch Gardens, The Florida Aquarium, Zoo Tampa, and Glazer Children’s Museum. We are also only 1.5 hours from Orlando which is home to Disney World, Universal Studios, LEGO land, and Disney Springs. Brooksville provides a calmer pace of life with tons of attractions, dining, nature, and international airports within an easy drive.
We are seeking a Small Animal Associate Veterinarian; new graduates are welcome to apply. New graduates will receive mentorship from the practice owner, a 2014 Mississippi State University Vet School grad. The ideal candidate would be interested in helping us grow the practice and increasing the services we provide to our clients.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive pro-sal compensation
• 3 weeks of PTO
• 4 day work week
• No after hours emergency duty, no weekend appointments
• $5,000 sign on-bonus
• $2,000 relocation assistance
• Simple IRA with 3% matching
• $2,000 continuing education stipend and 3 days off to pursue CE
• Licensing allowance: AVMA, 1 professional association, licensing and DEA
• Professional Liability Insurance
• Customized mentorship program
• Quarterly staff outings
• Medical insurance
Brooksville Veterinary Clinic – Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
January 6, 2023
Job Type: Veterinarian
Work Type: Small Animal Only
Business Name: Brooksville Veterinary Clinic
Start Date: 2023-01-06
Contact Name: Seth A. Jenkins, DVM
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: (352) 796-5181
Who We Are: