Dogwood Veterinary Hospital & Laser Center is looking to add a veterinarian to their growing hospital team!
• You’re a well-rounded and energetic experienced DVM looking for a position where you can grow your skills.
• You enjoy the ability to fully work-up and treat a broad range of challenging cases.
• You may even like to see exotics – some of our doctors do!
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; as well as a good sense of humor – that’s what
will help you thrive in our culture.
• You are a life-long learner and you like a good challenge.
• You enjoy working in a collaborative atmosphere with like-minded professionals.
• You understand that your own self care is critical to your patients’ well-being.
• You enjoy being active in your community and giving back to causes you support.
• Our hospital is an AAHA Accredited, Fear Free and Certified Cat Friendly Practice that has been voted a
community favorite and a Top 5 employer for many years!
• We are devoted to our loyal, long-term clients with generous appointment times, plenty of support staff and
ample doctor-client face time.
• We are a collaborative team practicing progressive medicine. We thrive in a positive and professional, yet
• Our support staff is well trained and fully leveraged.
• Our hospital is fully equipped – we have all the bells and whistles to support your medicine!
Check us out here:
Newnan, GA is best known as the ‘City of Homes,’ with six historic districts and many preserved antebellum houses. A city in metro-Atlanta, Newnan residents enjoy a small town feel, with the convenience of the big city just a short drive away! Just 30 minutes from the Atlanta International Airport, this community not only offers access to a wide variety of restaurants and entertainment, but is a travel-lover’s dream! Catch a direct flight to many of America’s tourist attractions on Friday and be home Sunday evening to relax before the work week!
About Our Offerings:
In addition to our “work-hard-play-hard” culture. We offer:
• A structured mentorship program that will allow you to grow your skills
• A competitive salary with guaranteed base salary
• Excellent health insurance (including dental and vision) and a 401k with a company match
• Generous CE allowance and CE time off
• Flexible schedule with paid time off and holiday pay
• PLIT, state license, AVMA dues, DEA License
If you have the drive, passion, and medical skills we’re looking for, we’d love to meet you. For confidential consideration, please send your resume to Rebecca Metheny at: [email protected]