Dutch Fork Animal Hospital is a 7 DVM practice located in Irmo, South Carolina next to Lake Murray and just outside of Columbia. Founded in 1985, we are a full-service animal hospital providing veterinary care to dogs and cats. We utilize electronic medical records (Cornerstone), have Idexx out lab and Idexx in house diagnostics including Sedivue, digital dental x-ray and DR x-ray. Our facility boasts a large, double table surgical suite, an ICU, isolation, ultrasound- fast scans, wellness screens, abdomens, echos, and preventative care diagnostics. We enjoy internal workups vs. referring out! Our goal is to provide the highest quality of medical care for our clients and patients by listening to their needs, and by giving exceptional client services in a professional and compassionate manner. We have a collaborative, supportive DVM approach to provide the highest level of medicine. Mentorship is a very important part of our core values. If you are a passionate and caring team player, please apply today!
• Pending Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
•NEW GRAD EARLY SIGN ON BONUS!!!! ½ year salary paid while you’re still in school! Contract must be signed by December 2022 to be eligible
• Competitive salary/ProSal Models
• Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
• Continuing Education allowance
• Professional Liability Coverage
• Discounted Veterinary Care for Teammates
Please Contact Dr. Elizabeth Hood for further details.