Family First Small Animal Private Practice Looking for Associate DVM in Beautiful Richmond, Virginia
Farmer's Veteienry Hospital
Posted On: April 5, 2021
Job Type: Veterinarian
Work Type: Small Animal Only
Business Name: Farmer's Veteienry Hospital
Contact Name: Jason Hall
Contact Phone: (804) 329-5553
Are you looking to join a team where you can practice the best progressive medicine and have fun at the same time? Do you have an unwavering commitment to learn and grow your skills? Great! We may have the perfect opportunity for you to join our fun, hard-working team!
Our facility is located in Henrico County, Virginia, a quick 15-minute drive from the historical downtown Richmond, Virginia. Home to a river that runs straight through the community, you get the best riverside view and paddling trips. Only 1.5 hours East from Virginia Beach, Virginia, and 1 hour West of the Blue Ridge Mountains, there is something to do every weekend to enjoy the outdoors.
Since 1929, Farmers Veterinary Hospital has been passionate about delivering high-quality care to our patients. As time has passed, so has the evolution of veterinary medicine. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment including an IDEXX Vetlab station, Midmark high-speed delta unit with digital dental radiology, Avimark paper-lite PMS, and an in-house surgical suite with advanced monitoring capabilities to provide the best possible care. While we have the latest modern technology, we also have an incredible team! We’ve worked hard to build a culture of collaboration, transparency and teamwork. We thrive on laughter and a sense of humor, join a team that will make you laugh!
What You’ll Be Working On
● Build and maintain client relationships and educate on treatment options for the animals
● Provide education to clients and staff on recommendations and choices in care
● Maintain a positive work environment
● Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of small animal cases
● Guide, utilize, and mentor exceptional support staff
● Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an accredited program is required
● Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Virginia
● Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Veterinarian preferred, not required
● Experience in small animal general practice
● Experience in small animal soft tissue surgical skills
● Experience in small animal dental skills
● Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for high-quality medicine and continuous learning
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What’s In It For You
● Competitive Salary
● No After-Hours or Emergency Calls!
● 401 with 3% Match
● Health Insurance assistance
● Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
● CE and Licensing Allowance
● Bonus- An Awesome team to work with!