Moreland Animal Hospital is a small, hometown practice with services ranging from general medical, surgical, and dental care to laser therapy, acupuncture, and more. Our mission is to provide exceptional healthcare, improve our patients’ quality of life, and promote the holistic welfare of pets. We’re well equipped, have a varied caseload, and fully utilize our growing team of skilled veterinary professionals.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with our 2-doctor team to treat our community’s dogs and cats. This is a great opportunity for veterinarians who enjoy surgery and thrive having a steady workflow. DVMs with positive attitudes and great bedside manner would be an excellent addition to our team.
Our benefits package:
• Competitive base plus production
• Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
• NO on-call, weekend, or emergency hours
• Paid parental leave/bonding time
• Generous PTO
• 401k options
• Annual CE allowance
• AVMA PLIT coverage
• Uniform allowance
• Personal pet discounts
• Paid licensing fees/membership dues
• Medical, dental, and vision (with HSA option)
• Guidance from a talented DVM Advisory Board
• Structured mentorship program for early career veterinarians and interested mentors
• Charity donation to a cause you care about
• Plus more!
Moreland is a historic small town with a strong community spirit. It’s the kind of place that supports family-owned businesses and avoids franchise-style, “found anywhere in the USA” developments. Downtown Moreland is the cultural heart of the community and home to festivals, churches, museums, outdoor recreational opportunities, and small town charm. Residents feel safe and secure and find peace here from the stresses of big city life yet enjoy the easy commute to larger cities like Atlanta (20-30 minutes) and Newnan (10 minutes).
To learn more, visit www.morelandanimalhospital.com or check out our Facebook page www.facebook.com/MorelandAnimalHospital for an inside look at Moreland Animal Hospital.