PetWellClinic NJ is seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Veterinarians
You will be responsible for preventative care, the diagnosis and treatment of
minor illnesses/injuries, and the diagnosis and management of chronic
medical conditions. Your job will also entail educating clients and developing
strong client relationships. You will have 2-3 veterinary assistants or
technicians to assist you with this throughout the day.
We are currently looking for candidates to work in our Paramus location and
Union. We will have a fourth location TBD that will be opening within the
Why you should work with PetWellClinic:
· Full-time employees will not work more than 45 hours per week.
· There is no on-call or after-hours care.
· You will get to focus on one pet at a time because there are no
emergencies, ringing telephones, and hospitalized patients to divide your
· Because there are no scheduled appointments, you will never feel rushed or
like you are “running behind”.
· You will have plenty of staff to support you throughout the day. You will
often be working as the only veterinarian in the practice.
· We strive to create a culture of openness, warmth, kindness, diversity, and
compassion. Because of this, you will feel like you are working with your
· We offer a competitive salary, bonus pay, 401K with matching, health
insurance, CE stipend, VIN membership, and paid time off.
Job Type: Part-Time & Full-Time
Salary: $90,000.00 – $115,000.00 per year
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Supplemental pay types:
New Jersey DVM license (Required)
Union, Paramus, Green Brook