*SIGNING & RELOCATION BONUS* Seeking Veterinarians (Full-Time or Part-Time) at BENSON ANIMAL HOSPITAL — Just 5 minutes from DC!
Benson Animal Hospital
Posted On: January 4, 2021
Job Type: Veterinarian
Work Type: Small Animal Only
Business Name: Benson Animal Hospital
Start Date: 05/01/2021
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Contact Name: Dr. Randy Benson
Contact Phone: (301) 980-8769
Seeking Veterinarians (Part-Time or Full-Time) at BENSON ANIMAL HOSPITAL (Bethesda, MD) – Just 5 Minutes Outside of DC!
Benson Animal Hospital – an established, busy, independently owned small animal practice in Bethesda, MD – seeks Full-Time and/or Part-Time Veterinarian(s), with immediate openings available. We are looking for vets with integrity, compassion, and a love of the practice of medicine.
**OFFERING SIGNING BONUS & NEGOTIABLE RELOCATION STIPEND**
ABOUT THE PRACTICE:
• Founded in 1953, and we’re busier than ever!
• Full-service small animal hospital – proudly independent, not a corporate chain. You are a valuable member of our team but also an individual with a life outside of work, and it is important to us that we support that!
• Walk-in clinic; surgeries scheduled in advance
• In-house imaging including ultrasound with color flow doppler, endoscopy, digital radiography (brand new), dental radiography (brand new)
• Electrocautery, brand new advanced dental prophylactic equipment
• Surgical suite; three exam rooms
• Close working relationships with Board Certified specialists
• Experienced (20+ years each!) full-time veterinary technicians provide superior support and seamless care in a 1:1 ratio
• Proven dedication to new veterinarian mentorship, including surgery
• For more information about our practice, please visit www.BensonAnimalHospitalBethesda.com
ABOUT THE AREA:
• Located in downtown Bethesda, MD, just across the DC-Maryland border – five minutes from all that Washington, DC has to offer!
• “Bethesda, one of the most renowned communities in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, is known as the go-to place for ethnic restaurants, great shopping, and trendy hot spots. Bethesda’s Art and Entertainment District is brimming with inspiring artists and art venues; art events, unique galleries and public art fill the streets.” -Visit Maryland
• Easy access to/from DC, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, and the Chesapeake Bay
• Metro and bus accessible (Red Line: Bethesda stop)
• Parking available on site
• ** Signing bonus and negotiable relocation assistance! **
• 40-hour work week, no on-call or after hour emergency duties
• Paid flexible vacation
• Paid sick leave
• Health insurance
• Paid liability insurance
• Paid continuing education
• Paid licenses – all of them!
• Monthly Metro allowance
• Pet discounts – personal pet care at cost
• Part-Time Applicants: negotiable schedule, pet discounts
–> As an independently owned business, work life at BAH is great – flexibility and trust to practice medicine in your own style (no micromanaging), flexibility regarding days off, vacation, and personal time, and no unnecessary bureaucracy. You are a valuable member of our team but also an individual with a life outside of work, and it is important to us that we support that! <–
For more information about the positions or to submit your resume directly, please contact Dr. Randy Benson at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!