Value Vet Affordable Pet Care – Veterinarian
Value Vet Affordable Pet Care
Posted On: January 13, 2022
Job Type: Veterinarian
Work Type: Mixed - Small and Large Animal
Business Name: Value Vet Affordable Pet Care
Start Date: 2021-07-20
Contact Name: Sara-Anne Hopper
Contact Phone: (423) 366-5216
Small Animal Practice in Nashville is seeking Veterinarians to join our team!
Candidates must be compassionate, dedicated, and team-oriented as well as share in our values of excellent, affordable medicine and client care.
Our veterinary hospitals see a high-volume of patient visits needing varying services. Services include: wellness exams, vaccinations, preventative care, diagnostics, dental care, and surgery.
It is our mission to work honorably as a unified team of veterinary professionals to provide high quality, compassionate, and affordable veterinary care for all animals while best serving the needs of our clients.
– Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude.
– The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members and clients.
– Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets.
– A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
– Develop and maintain trusting client relationships with every client who visits the hospital.
– Perform the primary functions of a small animal veterinarian, namely, examine and treat patients, prescribe treatments,
and perform surgery.
– Respond appropriately to the caseload of the hospital as directed by staff.
– Provide follow-up communication and care, as appropriate, for all patients treated.
– Assist in retaining existing clients, developing new clients and enhancing the hospital reputation in the community.
– Attend and participate in all team and individual meetings as requested.
– A doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
– Licensure in good standing in the State of Tennessee.
– Enjoy FLEXIBLE schedules that allow work/life balance.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
– Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
– Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
– 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
– Employee Pet Discount