VROMP is seeking an Associate Rehabilitation Veterinarian with certifications in rehabilitation and acupuncture (DVM with CCRP/CCRT and CVA). We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is interested in providing excellent patient care and who will work collaboratively with our Managing Veterinarian and support staff.
The Associate Rehabilitation Veterinarian is a leadership position that will define and implement practice medical policies and procedures that ensure quality patient care for patients with orthopedic injuries or neurologic disease. Other expectations include:
• The ability to provide excellent client communication and education regarding treatment plans and at home therapy options.
• The ability to perform rehabilitation procedures in accordance with practice policy; this may include Initial Exams • Patient Rechecks • Acupuncture • Spinal manipulation • therapeutic exercises • Diagnostic Ultrasound • Prescribing medications
• Supervising and mentoring medical staff members making recommendations for continuing education.
• Practice Growth: review of key performance indicators, leadership & development opportunities and marketing activities.
• Creating a positive work environment in which the practice can achieve its goals.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
• D.V.M. licensed in current state
• One of the following required: DACVSMR, CCRP, CCRT, CCRV, VMRT, CRPM
• Additional Certifications a plus: Veterinary Spinal Manipulation Therapy (CVSMT), Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist (CVA or CVAT), Certified Pain Practitioner (CVPP)
• Those working towards any of the above certifications will also be considered.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a D.V.M. in a rehabilitation and sports medicine focused practice is desirable, but not required.
VROMP invests heavily in our teams’ growth and development. We strive to maintain a positive work/life balance, plus a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits include:
• Paid Time Off and Holidays • Voluntary Association Dues • License / Certifications • Rehabilitation related certification assistance • Uniform support • VROMP Quarterly Performance Bonus program.
To learn more, visit www.vetromp.com/Careers
Interested? Contact Jessica Thorndike at [email protected]