Welcome To The Department of Large Animal Medicine
The Department of Large Animal Medicine is the academic unit responsible for teaching and research in diseases of large performance and production animals (horses, cows, sheep, goats, llamas, pigs).
The department’s faculty also provides service in the large animal medicine and surgery services to clients of the Teaching Hospital and consultation to practicing veterinarians.
The Department of Large Animal Medicine routinely hosts Seminars. We don't have any on the calendar at the moment, but please check back often - they will be listed here.
Points Of Pride
- Congratulations to Dr. Cynthia Trim for receiving the 2018 ACVAA Career Achievement Award!
- Congratulations to Dr. Melissa Smith for passing the ACVAA Boards!
- Congratulations to Dr. Phil Kieffer for passing his ACVS Boards!
- Congratulations to Dr. Kate MacDonald (Christie) for passing her certifying exam!
- Congratulations to Dr. Maria Naskou for successfully defending her PhD thesis!