MIS: Home > Textbooks
- Small Animal Endoscopy, 3rd Ed., edited by Tams and Rawlings. Elsevier Health Sciences, 552 pages. 2010.
- Veterinary Endoscopy — Small Animal. By Timothy C. McCarthy and Brent D. Jones. Saunders. 2004.
- Small Animal Arthroscopy. By Brian S. Beale, Donald A. Hulse, Kurt Schulz, and Wayne O. Whitney. Saunders, 2003. Arthroscopic surgery for diagnois and treatment of joint diseases in small animals. 256 pages. 350 illustrations. CD-ROM with video demonstrations and voice-over.
- Rawlings CA: Laparoscopic-assisted gastropexy. In Textbook of Small Animal Surgery, 3rd edition, edited by Slatter, Saunders, Philadelphia, PA, 641-643, 2003.
- Equine Diagnostic and Surgical Laparoscopy. By A. T. Fischer, Jr. Saunders, 2002. Laparoscopic diagnosis and surgery in the horse. 365 pages. 470 illustrations.
- Small Animal Endoscopy. Edited by Todd R. Tams. Mosby, 1999. Flexible and rigid endoscopic procedures and diagnosis. 510 pages. 1130 illustrations. 17 contributors.
- Veterinary Endoscopy. Edited by Lynetta J. Freeman. Mosby, 1999. Surgical endoscopy for diagnosis and treatment. 384 pages. 330 illustrations. 12 contributors.
- Joint Disease in the Horse. By Wayne McIlwraith and Gayle W. Trotter. Saunders, 1996. Diagnosis, pathobiology, and treatment of joint disease in the horse, with extensive use of arthroscopy in the horse. 505 pages. 563 illustrations.
^ Top of page