- DVM, Louisiana State University, 2001
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Pathologists (ACVP), 2010
- Clinical Pathology
- Studies in Diagnostic Pathology
- Diagnostic Pathology
- Clinical Pathology Clerkship
- Advanced Clinical Biochemistry (Course Coordinator)
- Resident Journal Club (Course Coordinator)
- Resident Chemistry Rounds (Course Coordinator)
- Cellular Pathology
- Advanced Hematology
- Cytology Practicum
- Histopathology Seminar
- ASVCP Secretary-Elect
- Member of the ACVP Certifying Examination Committee
- ACVP Education Subcommittee, Chair
- University of Georgia University Council Member
- University of Georgia Executive Committee Member
- Quality Assurance/Process Improvement/Total Allowable Error (TEa)
- The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
- 2016 A.M. Mills Teaching Award
- 2016 University of Georgia Service Learning Fellow
- 2015 University of Georgia Teaching Academy Fellow
- 2015 “Most Influential Instructor” in the Year II Veterinary Curriculum
- 2015 UGA CVM Outstanding Laboratory Service Award
- 2015 UGA CVM David Tyler Award for Advances in Teaching
- 2010 C.L. Davis Veterinary Pathology Scholarship Award, University of Georgia
- 2010 University of Georgia Teaching Portfolio Program
- 2009 University of Georgia Future Faculty Program
- 2009 UGA Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant Award
- Camus M, Priest HL, Koehler JW, Driskell EA, Rakich PM, Ilha MR, Krimer PM. (2016). Cytologic criteria for mast cell tumor grading in dogs with evaluation of clinical outcome. Veterinary Pathology. 53(6): 1117-1123.
- Camus M. Invited review: quality control for the in-clinic veterinary laboratory and pre-analytic considerations for specialized diagnostic testing. (2016). Veterinary Journal. 215: 3-9.
- Camus MS, Hurt NE, Larson LR, Prevost L. (2016). Facebook as an online teaching tool: effects on student participation, learning, and overall course performance. College Teaching. 64(2): 84-94.
- Camus MS, Flatland B, Freeman KP, Cruz Cardona JA. (2015). ASVCP quality assurance guidelines: external quality assessment and comparative testing for reference and in-clinic laboratories. Veterinary Clinical Pathology. 44(4): 477-492.
- Hurt NE, Moss GP, Bradley CL, Larson LR, Lovelace MR, Prevost L, Riley N, Domizi D, Camus MS. (2012). The ‘Facebook’ effect: college students’ perceptions of online discussions in the age of social networking. International Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. 6(2): 1-24.
Additional Publications by Dr. Camus may be found on PubMed.