- Diagnostic Imaging
- Musculoskeletal imaging, cross-sectional imaging in normal and pathologic growth
- Spinal imaging
- High-resolution CT of the lung, thoracic imaging
Dr. Gendron received her DVM from the University of Montreal Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in 1993. After 13 years in private practice in Canada, Dr. Gendron completed a residency in Diagnostic Imaging at the University of Bern in Switzerland where she stayed on as faculty for 3 years, later returning to North America via Cornell University.
Dr. Gendron is board certified by both the European and the American Colleges of Veterinary Radiology.
Dr. Gendron is president of the CT/MRI Society of the ACVR and director of the residency program at UGA.
- Frye CW, Hansen CM, Gendron K et al. Successful medical management and rehabilitation of exercise-induced dorsal scapular luxation in an ultramarathon endurance sled dog with magnetic resonance imaging diagnosis of grade II serratus ventralis strain. Can Vet J. 2018; 59(12): 1329-1332
- Gendron K, McDonough SP, Flanders JA et al. The pathogenesis of paraesophageal empyema in dogs and constancy of radiographic and computed tomography signs are linked to involvement of the mediastinal serous cavity. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2018; 59 (2). 169-179.
- Geiger M, Gendron K, Willmitzer F et al. Unaltered sequence of dental, skeletal and sexual maturity in domestic dogs compared to the wolf, Zoological Lett 2016; 2(1): 36-42
- Bindler D, Koch C, Gendron K et al. Evaluation of a Novel Screw position in a Type III Distal Phalanx Fracture Model – an Ex Vivo Study Vet Surg 2015; 44(7): 829-837
- Gendron K, Goepfert C, Linon E et al. Pulmonary Echinococcus multilocularis metastasis in a dog. Can Vet J 2015; 56(3). 267-271.
- Morath U, Gendron K, Reves NV et al. Perioperative and Anesthetic Management of Complete Tracheal Rupture in one Dog and one Cat, J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 2015; 51(1): 36-42.
- Gendron K, Christe A, Walter S et al. Serial CT features of pulmonary leptospirosis in 10 dogs. Vet Rec 2014 Feb 15;174(7). 169.
- Gendron K, Francey T, Adami C et al. Radiologic interpretation of central venous catheter placement. Compend Contin Educ Vet 2013; 35(5): E4
- Thomas A, Gendron K, Segard E. Examen radiographique des affections sinusales et interet des autres techniques (tdm, irm, mn) pour leur diagnostic. Le Nouveau Praticien Vétérinaire 2013; 9(32): 11-18.
- Reber K, Buerki A, Reves NV et al. Biomechanical evaluation of the stabilizing function of the atlantoaxial ligaments under shear loading – a canine cadaveric study. Vet Surg 2013; 42: 918-923
- Gendron K, Reves NV, Lang J. What’s your Diagnosis? J Am Vet Med Assoc 2013; 243: 197-199
- Gendron K, Doherr M, Gavin P et al. Magnetic resonance imaging characterization of vertebral endplate changes in the dog. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2012; 53: 50-56.
- Forterre F, Reves NV, Stahl C et al. An indirect reduction technique for ventral stabilization of atlantoaxial instability in miniature breed dogs. Vet Comp Orthop Traumatol 2012; 25(4): 332-336.
- Forterre F, Reves NV, Stahl C et al. Atlantoaxial synovial cyst associated with instability in a Chihuahua. Case Reports in Vet Med 2012; Article ID 898241
- Adami C, Di Palma S, Gendron K et al. Severe esophageal injuries occurring after general anesthesia in two cats – case report and literature review. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 2011; 47. 436-442.