Department of Physiology and Pharmacology
Angiogenesis | Reproductive Physiology
- Reproductive physiology
The effects of uterine opioid peptides on the growth of uterus. Immunomodulatory activities of porcine seminal plasma protein on female reproductive tract.
- DVM (1979) National Taiwan University
- PhD (1987) University of Florida
- Elements of Physiology (VPHY 3100/3100H), Course coordinator, Team teaching
- Veterinary Physiological Chemistry (VPHY 5100), Course coordinator
- Veterinary Endocrinology (VPHY 5150), Team teaching
- Comparative Mammalian Physiology (VPHY 6100), Team teaching
- Publications by Dr. Li may be found at PubMed.