Leading the way in immunology and vaccine development
Established in 2015, the Center for Vaccines and Immunology (CVI) is made up of a premier team of researchers that are leading the way in basic and translational research in immunology and vaccine development.
- Michelle A. Booden – Strategic Alliances and Business Development for Biomedical Sciences
- Jarrod J. Mousa – Assistant Professor
- Karen A. Norris – GRA Eminent Scholar in Immunology and Translational Biomedicine, Professor
- Ted M. Ross – Director, GRA Eminent Scholar, Professor
- S. Mark Tompkins – Assistant Department Head, Professor