The Lansing team treats each other with respect and uphold our values daily. The support team works side by side with the veterinarians and pet parents in creating shared decisions in caring for their pets. Utilizing our diverse backgrounds to create a well rounded team has been key to our success. We welcome 2nd to 4th year veterinary students to join us for a valuable clinical externship!
Up to $600/wk in reimbursement for travel, meals, and housing!
As a Veterinary Student Extern, you will gain experience in:
• Gathering patients’ medical histories
• Performing comprehensive physical exams
• Formulating and implementing diagnostic and therapeutic care plans
• Scrubbing-in and assisting with surgical procedures
• Helping your supervising DVM manage various medical cases
• Providing patient care
• Refining your client communication skills
• Honing your clinical and technical skills
Small animal general practice, ill pet visits, as well as wellness exams
Family feel both in the practice and with our clients
Soft tissue surgery
Customized treatment plans that fit our community
Contact us for more information! [email protected] and you can also watch a brief informational video here. We look forward to connecting with you!