A full-service, primary care veterinary clinic for cats and dogs
Our Pet Health Center offers routine veterinary care for your four-legged friend including preventative medicine and basic surgical care. We take a team approach to each case with our clinicians, senior veterinary students, and staff all working together to offer your pet the best care possible.
Primary Care Services
- Annual Checkups
- Preventative health care
- Flea and tick control
- Treatment for minor injury or sickness
- Nutritional consultations
- Outpatient surgeries such as spays and neuters
What to Expect
Please review the below guidelines in preparation for your visit:
- Only two clients will be allowed inside per appointment time slot
- Based on CDC and UGA guidance, all clients, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a face covering while at our facility. If you forget to bring a face covering, one will be provided.
- For clients with health concerns, or for those from a COVID positive household, we will continue to offer curbside service. Please stay in your vehicle and call 706-542-3221 upon arrival for assistance.
Upon arrival, you and your pet will be met by one of our senior veterinary students who will gather your pet’s medical history and conduct a thorough physical examination. The student will then consult with one of our clinicians who is in charge of your pet’s medical care and will provide suggestions and guidance. A care plan along with a cost estimate is then developed and presented to you.
Our team approach ensures that your pet receives the highest-quality care possible, however it also means that your appointment may take longer than it would at a traditional primary care clinic, so please plan accordingly.