Keeping Up With Avian Influenza
We are now providing important information about monitoring, reporting and managing avian influenza.
Get Information About Avian Influenza
The Poultry Diagnostic and Research Center’s (PDRC) Diagnostic Services and Teaching Laboratory supports the poultry industry worldwide by providing testing and technical assistance, developing new methodologies, procedures, and technologies, and providing clinicians for diagnostic purposes.
Below are the forms and information you will need to request testing from the PDRC laboratory. Please call (706) 542-5657 or email email@example.com if you need a permit other than those listed. Business hours are Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST) except on UGA Holidays.
- New Domestic Submission Form
- New International Submission Form
- Test Catalog/Fee Schedule, 2022-2023
- Domestic Transfer Permit #108739
- International Permit Allantoic Fluid, Serum, and Tissue Samples #108822
- International Permit #103594 FTA
- International Permit #107580 DNA and RNA
- International Permit #109127 Bacterial Isolates
- Shipper Confirmation Letter example