Providing diagnostic assistance and consultation to the world’s poultry producers
The Poultry Diagnostic and Research Center’s (PDRC) Diagnostic Services and Teaching Laboratory supports the poultry industry worldwide by providing testing and technical assistance, developing new methodologies, procedures, and technologies, and providing clinicians for diagnostic purposes.
Below are the forms and information you will need to request testing from the PDRC laboratory. Please call (706) 542-5657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a permit other than those listed. Business hours are Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST) except on UGA Holidays.
- New Domestic Submission Form
- New International Submission Form
- Test Catalog/Fee Schedule, 2020-2021
- Domestic Transfer Permit #108739
- International Permit Allantoic Fluid, Serum, and Tissue Samples #108822
- International Permit #103594 FTA
- International Permit #107580 DNA and RNA
- Import Permit #109127
- Shipper Confirmation Letter example