RISE Mentorship Program
• The RISE Mentorship program is a rotational, immersion & skill-building, experience structured to support the transition from academia into clinical practice. Participants will be paired with an experienced mentor, while they practice medicine and manage their own caseload. Participants will move through the program with a nationwide cohort providing an added layer of peer mentorship and the foundation for a professional network. At the conclusion of the program, a one-year contract will be extended for you to continue full-time with continued mentor support
Who is this program for?
• New or Recent veterinary school graduates who are passionate about practicing high quality medicine and learning on the job, while developing new skills and strengths under the guidance of an experienced veterinarian
• Veterinary school graduates who are unsure whether they would prefer to go the ER or GP route
What is the program?
• Full-Time opportunity for you to practice medicine, learn on the job, and have additional support through a structured mentorship
• You will have the option between a 6-month rotational mentorship program (3 months in GP and 3 months in ER), or a 3-month mentorship (either GP or ER)
• Salary: $100,000 plus the opportunity to earn production
• Benefits: Full-time benefits, relocation assistance
• Housing stipend provided during the 3- or 6-month mentorship experience
Where will this take place?
• Nationwide! We have hospitals across the country to meet your geographical preferences.
When does this program start?
• We have two different start times:
o January 2024
o July 2024