At Teller Park Veterinary Clinic we are committed to providing excellent veterinary care to our beloved animal companions. Our team of experienced veterinarians, technicians, and support staff are dedicated to the well-being of all creatures, great and small. We take pride in fostering a learning environment where students like you can grow, thrive, and make a difference.
We have a wonderful externship program tailored to each student’s goals. As long as you have your first year of veterinary school completed, we would love to host you!
Up to $600/wk in reimbursement for travel, meals, and housing!
As a Veterinary Student Extern, you will gain experience in:
• Gathering patients’ medical histories
• Performing comprehensive physical exams
• Formulating and implementing diagnostic and therapeutic care plans
• Scrubbing-in and assisting with surgical procedures
• Helping your supervising DVM manage various medical cases
• Providing patient care
• Refining your client communication skills
• Honing your clinical and technical skills
Small animal general practice, ill pet visits, as well as wellness exams
Soft tissue surgery
Monday-Friday schedule, no weekends or major holidays
Contact us for more information! [email protected] and you can also watch a brief informational video here. We look forward to connecting with you!