- This event has passed.
2023 GVTAA Fall Conference (Virtual)
October 15 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
Register now for the 2023 Fall GVTAA Conference.
Registrants will earn 7 hours of CE. This includes 1 hour of LEAP CE.
Topics and Speakers:
- Companion Animal Maladaptive Pain Management – Greg Martha, LVT
- Compassionate Care in Research: Surgical Anesthesia and Analgesia for laboratory Mice and Rats – Rebeccah Wood, MA, BS, LVT, RLATg
- Exotic Rodent Anesthesia and You: An Introduction – Mark Romanoski, CVT
- GDV’s, D-Hernia and Hemoabdomens…Oh My! Anesthetic Considerations for Emergencies – Sarah McKissick, LVT, VTS
- What is Happening? Reading Between the Lines – Amanda Shelby, BSc, RVT, VTS
- Escape Room Anesthesia: Will your patient survive? – Amanda Shelby, BSc, RVT, VTS
- ***LEAP*** Cultural Environment of Veterinary Profession: Change is Possible – Amanda Shelby, BSc, RVT, VTS
The ZOOM link for the conference will be sent when registration closes on October 11, 2023.
- Vet Tech/Assistants – $125
- Vet Tech Students – $75