Dermatology Service, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, Veterinary Teaching Hospital
Professor, UGA College of Veterinary Medicine Professor
- Canine atopic dermatitis and pathogenesis of staphylococcal pyoderma
- Canine skin adverse hypersensitivity reactions (toxic epidermal necrolysis)
- Autoimmune skin diseases – cutaneous lupus erythematosus in dogs
- DVM, University of Zagreb, Croatia, 2008
- PhD in Microbiology, University of Zagreb, 2008-2014
- Small Animal Rotating Internship, Ludwig-Maximillian University, Munich, Germany, 2010-2011
- Investigative Dermatology Residency, North Carolina State University, 2011-2014
- Fellowship in Investigative Dermatology, 2014-2015
- Assistant Professor, Dermatology, University of Georgia, July 2015-present
- Banovic F, Olivry T, Bazzle L, Tobias JR, Atlee B, Zabel S, Okunaka N and Linder KE. Clinical and Microscopic Characteristics of Canine Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis. Veterinary Pathology 2015; 25:321-330.
- Olivry T, Rossi MA, Banovic F and Linder KE. Mucocutaneous lupus erythematosus in dogs (21 cases). Veterinary Dermatology 2015; 26: 256–e55.
- Banovic F, Lemo N. In vitro evaluation of the use of diluted sodium hypochlorite (bleach) against Staphylococcus pseudintermedius, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Malassezia pachydermatis. Veterinary Dermatology 2014; 25: 233-4.
- Banovic F, Olivry T, Linder KE. Ciclosporin Therapy for Generalized Canine Discoid Lupus Erythematosus Refractory to Doxycycline and Niacinamide. Veterinary Dermatology 2014; 25: 483-e79.
- Banovic F, Linder K, Boone A, Jennings S, Murphy KM. Cat scratch-induced Pasteurella multocida necrotizing cellulitis in a dog. Veterinary Dermatology 2013; 24: 463-e108.
- Banovic F, Koch S, Robson D, Jacob M, Olivry T. Deep pyoderma caused by Burkholderia cepacia complex in dogs treated with oral ciclosporin. Veterinary Dermatology 2015; 26: 287-e64.