Department of Infectious Diseases
Bahl Lab, Postdoctoral Research Associate
My research interests are at the intersection of mathematical modelling, numerical analysis and computing. My research addresses some or all of the following: modelling vegetation patterns, epidemiological models of emerging diseases, numerical techniques for solving differential equations and data science.
- Using Epidemiological Models for Assessing H3N2 Phylogenetic Tree Shape
- Mathematical modeling of infectious diseases
- Spatial models for herbivore/vegetation interactions in seasonal environment
- Fitted Numerical Methods for Singularly perturbed problems of adaptive dynamics
- Modeling Ecological Impacts on Acacia Distribution in Western Sudan