Shelter Medicine, Small Animal Medicine & Surgery
Clinical Assistant Professor
- Residency, Maddie’s Shelter Medicine Program, University of Florida, 2012-2015
- Master of Public Health, University of Florida, May 2015
- Rotating Internship, VCA South Shore Animal Hospital, 2010-2011
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, May 2010
- Bachelor of Science, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, May 2006 —-*Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology, Magna Cum Laude, High Honors
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (ABVP)Shelter Medicine *Residency Committee, Shelter Medicine Practice Exam Committee, Credentials Reviewer
- Medical Director, Metro Animal Care and Control, Nashville, Tennessee, 2015-2022
- Animal Care and Control Association of Tennessee Board Member, 2016-2022
- Association of Shelter Veterinarians Board Member, 2015-2021
- The Association of Shelter Veterinarians. “The Guidelines for Standards of Care in Animal Shelters: Second Edition”. Journal of Shelter Medicine and Community Animal Health, Dec. 2022, pp. 1-76, doi:10.56771/ASVguidelines.2022.
- Cannon SH, Levy JK, Kirk SK, Crawford PC, Leutenegger CM, Shuster JJ, Liu J, Chandrashekar R. Infectious diseases in dogs rescued during dogfighting investigations. Vet J, 2016; 211:64-69.