PDRC Diagnostic Services and Teaching Laboratory
Business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday—Friday Eastern Time EXCEPT on UGA Holidays.
The mission of the Poultry Diagnostic and Research Center’s diagnostic lab is to supply assistance and support the poultry industry worldwide. This is accomplished by providing testing and technical assistance, developing new methodologies, procedures, and technologies as well as providing clinicians for diagnostic purposes.
Diagnostic Lab Forms
The forms below are PDFs, unless otherwise noted.
- Accession Form [fillable PDF]
- Fee Schedule, 2015-2016
- Domestic Transfer Permit #108739 (Exp. 4-11-16)
- International Permit #110304 Avian Tissue Samples and Swabs (Exp. 9-17-15)
- International Permit #108822 Allantoic Fluid, Serum and Tissue Samples (Exp. 6-1-16)
- International Permit #103594 FTA (Exp. 9-10-15)
- International Permit #107580 DNA and RNA (Exp. 12-10-15)
- International Permit #109127 Avian Bacterial Isolates (Exp. 5-11-16)
- Shipper Confirmation Letter example [docx]