BVD-PI testing now offered directly to producers
Athens and Tifton Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratories are now accepting BVD-PI ELISA testing directly from producers.
Add value to your calves by testing them at UGA!
Everything you need to collect, package, and ship your BVD samples. Call us for your FREE kit today!
Your first testing kit will include:
• 1 ear notcher
• 50 sample tubes and submission bags
• Submission forms
• Permanent markers
• Reduced price UPS labels
For BVD persistently infected animals:
• Collect ear notch samples into individually labeled capped tubes.
• Complete enclosed submission form.
• Ship with ice packs to the lab using one of our provided, discounted UPS labels.
– Learn more about BVD and the risk to your herd at: Bovine Viral Diarrhea