Caring for your pet's unique eye needs
Our ophthalmology service provides eye care to all species. With access to the latest diagnostic equipment, we are able to perform complete workups, including advanced imaging such as high resolution ultrasound, CT scanning and MRI technology.
Ways we can help:
- Repairing eyelid defects and deformities
- Treating eyelid and cornea lacerations
- Medical and surgical management of corneal ulcers
- Cataract extraction (phacoemulsification)
- Medical and surgical management of lens dislocation
- Corneal transplant
- Laser therapy for glaucoma, iris and retinal disease
- Sudden Acquired Retinal Degeneration Syndrome (SARDS) diagnosis
- Canine breed screening eye exams
- Trauma repair
We also offer comprehensive planning and treatment of ocular tumors, including strontium 90 irradiation therapy. Our team is equipped and ready to see all species including exotic species and wildlife.