Making A Referral
Veterinarians wishing to refer a case to the Teaching Hospital can contact one of our client care team members for assistance. Please be prepared to provide a detailed case history at the time of making the referral.
Small Animal Hospital Referrals
Dial 800.861.7456 or 706.542.5362 (for cats, dogs, exotic animals and wildlife)
- If you have an emergency referral, press 1.
- For soft tissue surgery, oncology or anesthesia, press 2.
- For orthopedics, neurology or rehab, press 3.
- For cardiology, internal medicine or ophthalmology, press 4.
- For dermatology, exotics or wildlife, press 5.
- For medical records, press 6.
- For all other inquires, press 7.
You can also fill out this Referral Form and fax it to 706.357.0084.
Large Animal Hospital Referrals
Dial 706.542.3223 (for horses, cattle and other farm animals)
If you need to refer a case to our emergency service outside of normal business hours, please call 706.247.7098 and our answering service will transfer you to an on-call doctor.
Learn more about our referral policy.